Quite the handsome devil.

01 July 2012

Get me outta here!

Jackson has been rather active in the last 12 hours.  They are doing more aggressive respiratory therapy for him and he has shown his disapproval by moving around a lot.  It's good because they get the fluid out of his lungs, and we are very excited to see him really move all his limbs.  This morning he flung both legs to the side of the bed and acted like he was getting out of there.  

I have been playing some Mormon Tab and Piano Guys for him on the laptop this morning.  I don't know if it does anything for him, but it soothes me.  Ashley and the kids went to church, and after he gets back I will go home for a little while this afternoon to see the kids.  They are doing fine.  We are so thankful for everyone who has visited the house, brought food, and helped them in so many ways.  

Tomorrow morning early (4 or 5 a.m. EST) they will do the CT scan.  We are praying for great results and then we can move on to helping him gradually wake up.  I think it will be hard to hold him back once he gets going again.

Thanks to all of you for your support and love and encouragement!

-Lil Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment